Xiaoying Gan's teaching at SJTU!
Course name：Fundamental of Communication Circuits
**Notice:Research assistant recruitment**
RF Microelectronics(2nd Edition, Behzad Razavi)
- 2nd edition, hard copy, most of the contents
- The Design of CMOS Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits (2nd Edition, Thomas H. Lee), scanned electronic version;
- 高频电子线路张肃文高等教育出版社(either editions);
- Website: Wiki, IEEE, online courses from other universities;
- Communication Theory
- Signal and System
- Microelectronic Circuts
- It is recommended that you can review the text book of "Communication Theory" and "Microelectronic Circuits".
- Homework, seminar and lab tour:
- Homework will be given out regularly.
- Seminar from Huawei, ZTE, Spredtrum etc.
- Student introduction before class --- 4-5 students a group (send group
information to TA before the end of first week).
- Wechat group.
- Homework 20%
- Experimental Development 30%
- Final exam 50%
- If cheating is observed, first
time 20% points off with notice, second time all points off.
- Credits will be given to students who do well in homework or finding new
and interesting ideas.
Other regulations: E-mail is the most important tool for communications, check your emails regularly. For course related issues, send mails to us.
Office hour: Friday, SEIEE building 1-445
Lecture PPT :
- Lecture 1:Introduction
- Lecture 2:Basic Concepts in RF Design(updated on 3.1)
- Lecture 3:Communication Concepts(updated on 3.28)
- Lecture 4:Transceiver Architectures(updated on 3.28)
- Lecture 5:Low Noise Amplifiers(updated on 5.16)
- Lecture 6:Mixers(updated on 4.18)
- Lecture 8:Oscillators(updated on 4.25)
- Lecture 12:Power Amplifiers(updated on 5.16)
- Textbook by Thomas Lee(updated on 2019.3.19)
- Homework 1(chapter 2 - p1)(updated on 2019.3.19)
- Homework 3(chapter 4)(updated on 4.11)
- Homework 4(chapter 6)(updated on 4.16)
Click here to go back to the homepage!